Monday 29 August 2011

This all seems very familiar

This post will seem very familiar. This is because I have made no progress towards blogging at all. I am determined this week to not only make a list of things I need to do regarding my blogging but also to actually do something from the list. 

Hopefully there will be some progress by next week's Monday Post. I just need to get my butt into gear! 

An Awesome Thing: 
There is an ongoing gag in our house that whenever characters in movies visit a place we have been, we yell out "I've been there!!". It is amusing, most of the time. There is the odd time that I have not been somewhere my parents have been, which drives me completely nuts! Not to brag or anything, but we have been many to many places which makes this Awesome Thing completely awesome. Especially when characters go to beautiful places like Venice that I can't help grinning as I yell "I've been there!". 

Book Update: 
Still reading Oliver Twist. I also just borrowed The Blue Light Project by Timothy Taylor from the online library today. I listened to an interview with Mr. Taylor on CBC Radio and from the little bit I heard from the interview, I thought it would be an interesting read. 

A Monday Present:
This is a two part Monday Present, because I feel generous. 
This week's present was something I found on Pinterest and I have been meaning to print off copies for myself. From this website, Grace is overrated, these are journal pages. The newer pages are very colourful, but each page is filled with different sections to fill out. I thought these were wonderfully creative and helpful to anyone, including myself, who finds it hard to write everyday. 



Keeping with the journal theme, once again from Pinterest:



These journals can be found here, on Celestefrittata's Etsy shop. These are such a great idea! 

I need to make a list of things to do with my blog but I have lists for everything. Do you make lists? How do you stay organized? I would love to hear your organizational ideas! 

1 comments:

Jennie Guenard said...

I love those journals, I saw them too and was all: Must have them!!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.