Thursday 1 September 2011

Sisterly Love

Today is September 1st. The beginning of a new month. It is also the beginning of a new adventure for my little sister. She has left to go to NSCAD University in Halifax for ceramics. And as exciting as it is for her to be starting this fantastic stage in her life, it has left me feeling a little lost. 


I am not really sure what I am going to do with my little sister. From the day she was born she has been my best friend. Growing up meant growing closer. I cannot think of a time that we were apart when we were young children. 


My best friend, my playmate, my rock, my fellow adventurer, my sister









 Now that we are both grown up we each have our own lives. We have different interests now and we have separate friends but we always come back to each other. 


It is sad to say good-bye, but I wish Jennifer all the best at school and I know she is going do amazing. I know this because she is my sister. And no matter where she goes, she will always be my little sister. That is something that will never change and something that I will always take comfort in. 


Cheers to you, Jen!! I can't wait to hear all about your wonderful, new life in Halifax! 



2 comments:

Jennie Guenard said...

I love you two <3 Miss you so much! I hope Jennifer does really well, I know she will. Also, as a side note, your dresses are adorable. Aww I miss you guys so much right now!!!

Anonymous said...

its never goodbye
its ill see you later

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.