Wednesday 6 June 2012

Things I would have Tweeted if I wanted to bombard everyone with Tweets all day



And I don't even like tweeting that much. I am never sure if I need to include a #hashtag, or if it is ok not to include one. So these are more of..... 'short remarks on events that occurred throughout my day'. Maybe you won't feel so bad about your day after reading these, or you will become super jealous on how awesome my days are if they are like this everyday. {Which they are not, it is actually very hard to describe a 'typical' day here so I am going to include a disclaimer that says this is not a portrayal of a typical day}


Disclaimer: The following 'short remarks on events that occurred throughout my day' are in no way a portrayal of a 'typical' day for me.
  • Maybe I should just pretend to still be asleep so I can continue reading my book.
  • SOMEONE STOLE THE WHEELBARROW! (You know, the one we take the garbage down to the street in). Oh wait, Jen just put it away this morning.
  • I hope we have stock in a paper towel company: these cats make a huge mess.
  • Nothing says ‘change your baking plans’ more than finding an entire mouse skeleton in the container you were planning on using.
  • Being surprised to find something where it should be is never a good way to show your appreciation for your mum’s cleaning.
  • Standing at the door for three minutes, waiting for the dog to come in, finally giving up only to have that same dog bark one minute later to be let in.
  • I am not embarrassed to admit that I am so very excited to register for my classes! 
  • Nor am I embarrassed to admit that I have three different schedules laid out in case I can’t get into a certain course.
  • Does asking your boyfriend to quit work so you can spend every single day together qualify as being too clingy?
  • Taking rain jackets on a beautiful, sunny day with no clouds in sight is sadly not the craziest thing my mum has done.
  • Quote of the day: 'Now that is an aggressive fountain'.
  • Cherry passion Tic Tacs, why are you so tasty?
  • You know your baking skills are atrocious when you don’t think twice about purchasing a cake mix in case baking the cake from scratch doesn’t work out.
  • Buying clothes at the grocery store; something just feels so wrong about it but that certainly didn’t stop me!
  • And no, that wasn’t me buying shoes from the children’s section. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.