Wednesday 20 June 2012

My super, awesome, fantastic birthday


I recently celebrated my birthday and I honestly cannot remember having a better birthday! Kirk came over on Friday after work for my 'party' as I was visiting my aunt for my actual birthday. 
This is what Kirk saw when he went around back. 



Yes, I did go to Wal-Mart and buy three water guns for my birthday. Jen, Kirk and I used the new guns, and Dad found the large pump-up one in the shed. And it was awesome! You should all be jealous that you were not here. I created two safe zones at the hoses so we could fill them up without getting attacked, but Kirk did not read the signs and sprayed us anyways. 


I missed the memo about making a menacing look
 Trying to take a picture was a challenge. 
Attempt 1 - Jen! Stop that!
Attempt 2 - Hey! Who sprayed me?!
Attempt 3 - Good enough
This is my attempt at making a rainbow cake. It clearly was a disaster, but that is a story for another day. 
 



I took the train to visit my lovely aunt and had a wonderful time for my birthday! I was able to see my cousin's piano recital, and my other cousin's swimming lesson. I had a fantastic lunch my birthday and was given a beautiful sundress! It was a great birthday! 

What fun and fantastic things have you done for your birthday? 
Share in the comments! 

1 comments:

HeatherL said...

Looks like a fun day! What a great way to great someone, "Take gun and come in." How super villainy of you! :)

And a cake to boot! Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.