Thursday 31 March 2011

What Would You Do?

I have recently started to watch the ABC show 'What Would You Do?' and I am hooked! The premise of the show is that actors portray a scene that has something 'wrong' happening. From restaurant managers trying to kick out a woman and her service dog, to a waiter trying to serve food that he just dropped on the floor. It is very amazing to see the different reactions that people have.

As I watch I hope I would be the people that would say something in these situations, but I am not so sure I would. Part of me would not want to interfere and would be too nervous to step in. I do hope that it would be the larger part of me that would step in and do something.

On a funnier note, tomorrow is April 1st!! I am getting ready to do some pranks on my roommate! It will be great!!! I can't wait!


You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.

- Colette


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.