Wednesday 16 March 2011

NEW BOOKS!!

Today was the Scholastic Book Fair!! I got up extra early so I could be there right as it started and I am so happy with my purchases. Happy enough to share them!

The selection of books was fantastic and they were all half off! You can't beat that!!

A French homework books so I can work on my terrible French

Grade 4 workbook for a general resource. I also got Grade 3 and Grade 1. There is some really great stuff in these.

Great Teacher Projects has so many wonderful ideas!

And these books were just so cute and adorable that I couldn't put them down!

So needless to say, I am extremely happy and thrilled with my purchases!! Again, HALF-OFF!!! So happy!! This is just want I needed to get through the week!


"Once you learn to read, you will be forever free."
— Frederick Douglass

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great books! I love the SkippyJon Jones books.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.