Tuesday 1 March 2011

The Beginning

For some reason that is unknown to me right now, I have decided to start a blog. So now, in between midterms, a history paper, tests and quizzes I have something else to occupy my time.

On this blog, I will most likely be: ranting, discussing book and movies, sharing funny videos, etc but hopefully above all, inspiring.

Recently, I have been putting a lot of thought into what type of life I want to live. The most common thing that kept popping up with that I really want to make a difference in people's lives. My goal for 2011 is to really immerse myself in this goal. Hopefully, every time I blog, I will have something to report on this goal.

Now I am sounding presumptuous here by assuming I will have people reading this blog periodically, but I am going to invite anyone to comment and perhaps share some thoughts, ideas or comments.

This seems like quite a bit for a blog that is just starting, but there it is.

I will end this post with this quote from my calendar.

Appreciate the simple things. Notice everyday miracles.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katelyn, you are awesome and I will read your blog :)\\\Emily

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.