Tuesday 2 October 2012

Videos for a busy day

As October begins, so does the massive amount of work that is due. Practically every week I have at least two things due and that is not including midterm week, where I have a midterm in every single class.

In order to stay sane, I go on various websites that have produced these two fantastic videos. The first is a twist on Gotye's song, 'Somebody That I Used to Know'. It is highly inventive and really cool to listen to. The second is of a wonderful little girl that had memorized a ballet piece. It brought a huge smile to my face. 




I hope you enjoyed the videos! I am always on the lookout for other wonderful videos so be sure to pass along your favourites!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.