Tuesday 7 February 2012

What I Read in 2011

One of the blogs that I read did a posting about all of the books she read in 2011 and I loved the idea! So here I am, eventually getting around to posting my own book list. You can check out Holly's post here! {which I highly suggest you do because I find her extremely amusing and witty}


I challenged myself over at Goodreads  to read 50 books in 2011 and I was so close! 47 out of 50 isn't too bad considering how busy I was with school. I also started at the end of February so I don't consider this a failure, just not an success. This year I reduced the list to 40, hopefully I don't end up with 37 at the end of the year. 


Holly's list involved her review on the book but I am not that ambitious. Right now I will just make the list and eventually get around to reviewing them. Hopefully I will be smart enough to write a quick review for each book I read in 2012! 


February:


 










So as I was half way through putting these pictures on I realized two things. The first was that there is no way I am getting through 47 books tonight. So here is just February. The second thing I noticed was how juvenile these books appear to be! All well, there is nothing wrong with children's literature. I am proud to say I read children's literature


Look back for March books sometime soon! 


And as I preview this I realize I am in need of helping putting pictures on! Any suggestions on how to properly add pictures? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.