Thursday 16 February 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Valentine's Day was on a Tuesday this year so the weekend before was when we decided to 'celebrate'. I have put celebrate in quotation marks because I am not really sure on my feelings surrounding Valentine's Day. Half of me believes it is a silly Hallmark holiday that has been blown completely out of proportion. On the other hand, I was really pleased with the flowers and chocolates that I received! Double standards here, I know. It was a fantastic weekend and I even took some pictures!


Saturday
Kirk came down and we went skating with Paige. It was the first time I have been skating this year but it was so much fun. I only almost fell down five times or so, which I am very proud about.








Then we met up with Emily and Kelly to go bowling. As it was cosmic bowling, the pictures did not turn out so here are just a few from the night.









Sunday
Flowers + chocolates = happy Katelyn! 






I also made Valentine's Day treats for my class, which I will blog about later because this is already a long posting. What did you do for Valentine's Day? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.