Monday 19 September 2011

Compliments anyone?

Last week I decided to do something blog-worthy, something special and something extraordinarily ordinary


After doing some searching on the Internet, this is what I found: 
A campus policy is to have any posters approved so before class one day I took one poster to get approved. I am sorry to say that it took a lot longer than it should have! It actually upset me a little bit that I had to spend over 15 minutes getting this poster approved! It is not like I was promoting anything sinister, I just want to give out free compliments! It was approved though and I decided to put it up close to my classroom as I can see if anyone took any while I was waiting for class. I did notice a few people stop and look at it, but nobody took any while I was there.

This is the poster right after I put it up:

And this is what I found the next morning:
The only one left was 'You are like a big hug'


I am now going to be putting another one up, this time I made it myself. I am also going to put them up all over campus instead of just in one location. 
I have included my blog on the poster in hopes that someone will be able to find their way over here and share their thoughts on the poster. So if you saw these posters around campus, I want to hear from you! My goal is to make someone's day a little brighter and a little bit more cheerful. Did I succeed? What were your thoughts on the poster? 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your ideas are wonderful!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.