Thursday 19 January 2012

Quality, not quantity

I hear that so often... quality, not quantity. Recently I hear it from professors talking about essays or projects. And I believe it is a great mantra, but I am making some changes.

Too often I find myself thinking I need to sit down and actually blog. Too often I find myself trying to come up with some brilliant or witty topic to blog again. And way too often my ideas get deleted.

Not anymore! Even if the posting is a few sentences long, I am posting! I am still hoping my posts will be brilliant but my goal is just to post. Expect randomness to ensue!

Randomness #1. To the guy who just wiped out in the middle of a busy street: don't run on unpaved, snowy streets and sidewalks!

Randomness #2. How do you juggle all of the university assigned readings and your own personal reading? I will let you know when I figure this out!

Randomness #3. This picture!! So excited! It is going to be epic.


Randomness #4. Today one of the students I work with told me that I was her best friend, even though I was an adult. Thank you T for being accepting on my age!

Randomness #5. This video. (This is not really random because it is also about The Hunger Games but just ignore that) There is something about this song that I just cannot get enough of. I listen to it on repeat a few times a day. And I am not a Taylor Swift fan, but this song blows my mind.

Randomness #6. Do I want to end this list on an even or odd number?

Randomness #3/4. Problem solved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.