Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 7 of March Photo A Day

YES!!! Posting today which officially means I am caught up! Now only to get caught up on school work...


#6. 5 PM
{And yes, I did move the time back to get this picture!}
I love this clock! Jennifer gave it to me for Christmas and it is the most amazing thing ever!


#7 Something I Wore
This picture is more important than it first appears! Do you see what the picture is of?? SHOES!! Not boots, shoes! Which means it was nice enough weather today to wear shoes! The weather was spooky nice today, without the strong wind it would have been almost hot. But of course, tomorrow it is suppose to rain/snow, depending on what weather you are looking at. At least I was able to wear my shoes a few times in March. These are actually my favourite shoes of all time. I bought them in 2008, right before I went to Europe with Jennifer. They are, sadly, starting to get worn out but I refuse to accept that. 


Running with the shoe theme {get it?? running! with the shoes?}, do you have a favourite pair of shoes? Is there a pair that you refuse to get rid of?  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have too many favorite pairs of shoes to pick one! it depends on what I am doing, I have a favorite pair of running shoes and then a favorite pair of flats and then a favorite pair of 6-inch heels!

HeatherL said...

That has got to be the coolest clock I have ever seen (except for my Star Wars one, of course) and I don't even like math!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Of Extraordinarily Ordinary Things. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.